I am really not sure how this blog thing works but I thought I would give it a try sense it seems to be the best way for our friends and family to keep up with us and our kiddos. Jen, I hope you don't mind that I copied you.
Sense this is the first post I guess I should give everyone an update on what is going on in our lives.
Our sweet baby Avery was born July 16th, 2009 weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 in long. She is now almost 4 weeks old (where does time go?) and just the sweetest little thing we could ever ask for. Ethan, Kyleigh and Braden just love their little sister. I am home with Ethan, Kyleigh and Avery until October and I love every second of it. It is also nice to spend more time with Tim I feel like I am getting to know him all over again. He is the best father and Hubby a girl could ask for. I plan on filling this blog with lots of updates and pictures of all 4 kiddos so be sure and check back often for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment