Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009















































Christmas was great this year!! We spent Christmas morning at my house and I cooked breakfast for the kids and my Mom and Dad. Then we spend a nice quite afternoon at my parents house with all the kids. As you can see in the pictures this kids got what they wanted and yes Ethan got is Buzz LightYear from Santa.
The following weekend we were able to get together with Tim's side of the family for the Tramel Christmas. It is the best steak of the year!! It is always a fun time getting together with everyone. I missed having cousins my own age and I am so glad my kids will have that growing up. I can't wait to see all the kids next year running around. Parker and Avery will get to open their own presents by then:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment