Wow...I just can't believe it has already been a year!! I kept telling Tim that I didn't think Avery would walk before her first birthday she was just too content with crawling. Tim said I was wrong, well guess what.....Everyone write this down I am admitting I was wrong:-) Avery is walking, almost running all over the place. We are so proud of our sweet Angel pie. It almost makes me a little sad to know that my baby is growing up.
Avery had a double birthday party with Ashley. It was a great day!! I couldn't have asked for it to turn out any better. We had about 60 people show up to wish the girls a happy birthday. Avery was a little to busy to open gifts mommy needed to do it for her but she sure does love all of her new clothes and toys! She might not have been great at opening gifts but she didn't need any help eating her over sized cupcake..LOL!! Man, I have never seen a baby eat so much. She puts her brothers to shame when it comes to eating;-) I hope everyone had as good of a time as we did at the party. Thank you for celebrating her birthday with us. Before we know it we will all be together again celebrating Ethan's 4th birthday. Geez my kids are growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment